The home stretch. Our presentation is put together, our paper is done, and we are almost done with our poster, too. We have practiced our presentation a few times on our own, and Friday we practiced for Dr. Peterson. Tomorrow, Monday, we will practice for Tanner in the afternoon. We present for real before the math professors and the other math program on Thursday!
Other than putting things together, this last week has been very chill with not much to do. Everyone is leaving Saturday to head home, and Whitney and I will be making the long drive from Lincoln to Evansville on Sunday. It's sad that it's almost over. It has been a great experience, and I will miss the friends I have made here very much. I am confident I will see Rich Ross again, as he is a brother in Christ, but as for the others, there certainly is a chance =)
All in all, this has definitely been one of my favorite summers, and by far one of the most enlightening and relaxing. Thank you to those who are still reading and have stuck with me faithfully through the whole summer!
Thanks for the updates this summer. I have really enjoyed reading your blogs. Sounds like you have had a good summer and the research went well. I can't wait to see you and Whitney! Have a safe trip home! I'm praying for you both.
ReplyDeleteMom