Alright! I have been lax with my posting, so I am sorry for that. We have been busy with much math recently, and it's exciting. We haven't had much to do except regular classes most of the summer, and the past week or two, even that has been irregular. We finally were given a good direction to head for our research, now, and we have been working on that as a group the past two days.
Most of our work has been working with Laplace Transforms in a mixed time scale, and things are turning out splendidly. In the math world, apparently, everyone types up math in a language known as LaTex that lets you get all the special characters and formatting that you find in textbooks. So I have been learning to use an editor for LaTex, recently. It can be tedious, but it appeals to my programming side, so it's at least half fun, especially to see the nice formal results instead of scratches on paper.
We will be taking a break, I believe, from our math research for the next day at least, since it's 4th of July! I think we are going to a nearby town called Seward where there is apparently a huge 4th of July celebration and nice fireworks show. That should be fun. Everyone be safe and enjoy their 4th of July!
I always wondered how you got all those special characters and formatting. Now I know.
ReplyDelete(Dad using Mom's account)